2 November 2019 (Saturday), 10h-18h
registration at : email@example.com
*limited # of participants*
@ Room 9, Hardenbergstrasse 33, 10623
You want to?
+create eye catching visualizations in 3D or 2D?
+communicate your message through animations or motion graphics?
+add virtual assets to your films?
+need a powerful tool to create and enhance your visual art?
*Blender is free and open source, giving you full independence as an artist!*
What will you learn?
– Understand Blender’s interface and the simple logic behind it.
– Create 2D and 3D models.
– Setup background scene and atmosphere.
– Use realistic shaders for 3D or cartoon style shaders for 2D aesthetics.
– Learn basics of animation.
– Import your own videos either as composition elements or as reference videos for your animations.
– Additionally many simple but handy tricks for illustrators, animators and graphic artists.
About the Trainer :
@Mert Akbal is a visual artist and researcher in cognitive science studies. He uses ‘Blender’ both at the Hochschule der Bildenden Künste Saar with a focus on animation and media art, as well as at the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences to create virtual reality experiments to research spatial navigation and memory.